Toby was 2 and a half years old when he stopped eating, drinking and pretty much moving. We had to carry him every where. We thought it was just a virus but when it didn’t go away or get better we took him in. Our doctor knew right away to do a blood test and had an idea of what it was. We were rushed to childrens hospital where our lives changed in the blink of an eye. We found out that Toby had Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia and he was 98% leukemic cells. We spent the next few months in and out of the hospital and the next few years pumping poison into our baby, but it was all worth it. He is doing wonderful 4 years post treatment. Healthy, Strong, loving and amazing.
- Our Heroes
- 2019 Party